What information does the Application/Service obtain?
- Application/Service will collect basic usage information including (but not limited to) songs played, screens viewed, use of features and functions on your device, and more.
- Application/Service will periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchants.
- Application/Service will periodically collect technical information about your mobile device including (but not limited to) make, model, operating system, WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, advertising identifier, and more.
- Application/Service may collect the above information even if you are not using Application/Service. Some information such as location information will be collected on an opt in basis. You should be able to adjust your settings on your iOS mobile device to prevent our collection of some data such as location information by disabling the location services feature on your device for Application/Service.
How does the Application/Service use obtained data?
- Application/Service will use data to improve its services.
- Application/Service may periodically provide you with advertisements and information for products and services based on variables collected through the Application/Service.
- Application/Service may carry out other uses for the data at its descretion, upon user consent.
Will Application/Service share its obtained data?
- Application/Service will share data with third party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of data, and may use the data as described in Automatic Data Collection and Advertising.
How long will Application/Service keep its obtained data?
- Application/Service will retain data as long as Application/Service is installed on a user's device, or as long as is reasonably necessary to provide services to users.
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
- Application/Service works with analytics companies to help us understand how Application/Service is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage.
- Application/Service works with advertisers and third party advertising networks who provide you with advertisements in Application/Service and other apps. These third parties need to know how you interact with advertising provided in Application/Service which helps us keep the cost of the Application/Service free. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Application/Service, including, but not limited to, the unique identification ID of your mobile device and your location.
- Application/Service is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of obtained information, and implements industry standard security measures to ensure information remains confidential.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application/Service, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected].